7 Random Habits/Facts (I Tag You!)
Tagged by Kaye C.
1. I would rather be the one taking pictures rather than being in them. Weird cuz my mom's family are really hams for the cam. I just like being on the other side of the fence.
2. I may look like a toughie but Im really pusong mamon. Im so emotional...really. I cried in Transformers, Matrix, etc. I cried at the uncry-able movies.
3. I sleep with my cats. If I don't get married, I'd consider being a cat lady instead.
4. Though I have cute little siblings, Im not a fan of kids. Im not good with kids at all. As of the moment, I would rather not have kids. Hence the cat lady future. Hehehe.
5. I like eating salty and sweet things together. So dessert doesn't have to come last.Ala nice hot thick champorado with gourmet tuyo. Yum!
6. Im kuripot BUT Im more generous when Im sad. Kapag niyaya kita kumain sa labas na libre, yun na yun. Hehehe.
7. I swim like a fish but I dont like fish (and crabs and other seafood). I only like certain types of fish plus kelangan hindi hassle kainin. Lamon agad dapat! bwahahaha!
Tagging everyone who just needs to detox or wala lang talaga magawa at the moment.
1. I would rather be the one taking pictures rather than being in them. Weird cuz my mom's family are really hams for the cam. I just like being on the other side of the fence.
2. I may look like a toughie but Im really pusong mamon. Im so emotional...really. I cried in Transformers, Matrix, etc. I cried at the uncry-able movies.
3. I sleep with my cats. If I don't get married, I'd consider being a cat lady instead.
4. Though I have cute little siblings, Im not a fan of kids. Im not good with kids at all. As of the moment, I would rather not have kids. Hence the cat lady future. Hehehe.
5. I like eating salty and sweet things together. So dessert doesn't have to come last.Ala nice hot thick champorado with gourmet tuyo. Yum!
6. Im kuripot BUT Im more generous when Im sad. Kapag niyaya kita kumain sa labas na libre, yun na yun. Hehehe.
7. I swim like a fish but I dont like fish (and crabs and other seafood). I only like certain types of fish plus kelangan hindi hassle kainin. Lamon agad dapat! bwahahaha!
Tagging everyone who just needs to detox or wala lang talaga magawa at the moment.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home