I'm insatiable...
I've already got a real great camera, a Canon Powershot G7, which is barely a year old and has not yet been maximized to its full-potential.
But damn, I still am drooling over a Canon EOS 400D. My dream camera...Sigh. Bitin kc talaga e.

I even wrote a letter to Santa (Though I've never believed in him! Kapal noh? Haha!). I've really been a good girl this year. You can send me the camera and maybe throw in an 8GB compact flash, a camera bag plus the Gorillapod SLR as bonus.
But damn, I still am drooling over a Canon EOS 400D. My dream camera...Sigh. Bitin kc talaga e.
I even wrote a letter to Santa (Though I've never believed in him! Kapal noh? Haha!). I've really been a good girl this year. You can send me the camera and maybe throw in an 8GB compact flash, a camera bag plus the Gorillapod SLR as bonus.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home