A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Thursday, September 13

If I...(ripped from Gracie's post)

If I had the time, I would:

- Read, read, read, read
- DVD marathon galore! (dahil wala na kme cable TV) Grey's anatomy, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Smallville, Dr House, etc
- Sleep!!!
- Hang out and catch up with my friends...

If I had the money I would:
- Buy myself my own house in the suburbs (if there was such as place) with a nice little yard
- Literally shopped till I dropped for me and my family
- Travel: Backpacking through the country, Asia and Europe
- Get my ass to a photograpy class and buy a Canon EOS 400D!
- Start up my own business

If I had the freedom in the world I would:
- haaayyy...wala pa naman mashado naisip.


Ikaw? If you...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home