P.M.S.: Paksyet Masaklap na Swanget.
Pre-Metrual Syndrome. A phenomenon only we women can understand.
When a few days in a month, we are transformed into estrogen high, emotionally charged lunactics. It really may sound crazy but during these times we are literally taken over by some witch bitch brat all rolled up into one.
Some, maybe most men, think that it's just an excuse for us women to act all bratty and emotional...but it really damn happens.
You just act so irrationally and wake up the next morning thinking, what the hell was I thinking? well, I wasn't even thinking! Damn hormones.
When a few days in a month, we are transformed into estrogen high, emotionally charged lunactics. It really may sound crazy but during these times we are literally taken over by some witch bitch brat all rolled up into one.
Some, maybe most men, think that it's just an excuse for us women to act all bratty and emotional...but it really damn happens.
You just act so irrationally and wake up the next morning thinking, what the hell was I thinking? well, I wasn't even thinking! Damn hormones.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home