Alchemy Friday
It was strange to find myself at Alchemy last Friday.
I was just so stressed out I needed a drink. So I asked Dave if he had any events lined up for the night. Luckily, it was URCC night at Alchemy and I tagged along.Free beer! Yey!
Caught up with former clients Herbert and Affie. and some of some of Liam's nose-bleed companions from BBC. Naks sosyal. Hehe. For some Bakbakan and Beer! Slides Smooth, Strikes Strong!
Syempre umiral pa din ang pagka-lola ko...went home at 1am cause I was really sleepy by then.
Hay sarap mag unwind...
Brought to you by San Mig Strong Ice (Whapakk! Naku mali at baka masapak ako ni Herbert...) Slides Smooth, Strikes Strong!
I was just so stressed out I needed a drink. So I asked Dave if he had any events lined up for the night. Luckily, it was URCC night at Alchemy and I tagged along.Free beer! Yey!
Caught up with former clients Herbert and Affie. and some of some of Liam's nose-bleed companions from BBC. Naks sosyal. Hehe. For some Bakbakan and Beer! Slides Smooth, Strikes Strong!
Syempre umiral pa din ang pagka-lola ko...went home at 1am cause I was really sleepy by then.
Hay sarap mag unwind...
Brought to you by San Mig Strong Ice (Whapakk! Naku mali at baka masapak ako ni Herbert...) Slides Smooth, Strikes Strong!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home