Leading the Double Life
I haven't had any practice. It's been a year since I've been a "single working pseudo mom", taking over the ilaw ng tahanan throne. Believe you me, it's a challenge being a mom, or even trying to be one.
Day three and Im pooped. Desperate times call for desperate measures so I bought myself vitamins to help keep me going. I would like to maintain my lifestyle: going to the gym (at least 3x a week), going out este hanging out with friends during weekends, living my online life (blogging, facebook-ing, friendster-ing, etc), travel..doing normal things a 26-year old single young urban professional would do.
Now I have so many domestic duties lined up for the coming weekends, I don't even know where to start!
I a bit hardheaded since Im still up "writing" though I know I need to be up and at 'em by 5am tomorrow...I mean later.
Day three and Im pooped. Desperate times call for desperate measures so I bought myself vitamins to help keep me going. I would like to maintain my lifestyle: going to the gym (at least 3x a week), going out este hanging out with friends during weekends, living my online life (blogging, facebook-ing, friendster-ing, etc), travel..doing normal things a 26-year old single young urban professional would do.
Now I have so many domestic duties lined up for the coming weekends, I don't even know where to start!
I a bit hardheaded since Im still up "writing" though I know I need to be up and at 'em by 5am tomorrow...I mean later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home