Musings of a Wandering Mind
...waking up REAL early coupled with sleeping late takes a toll on the body. OR am I just getting older?
...Being the OC that I am, the non-existence of a system should be a dream. BUT is it really?
...after ALL these years, how come I still haven't pinned down my LIFE PASSION?
...I do MISS spending time with my friends, talking about anything and everything. BUT I can't seem to drag myself out of the house during my spare time? Am I just content to see them ONLINE?
...I do, I do want to slim down BUT I just can't seem to do it. No matter how hard I try...well, Im such a YOYO! Universe, I want a bikini bodeeeehhhh!
...Being the OC that I am, the non-existence of a system should be a dream. BUT is it really?
...after ALL these years, how come I still haven't pinned down my LIFE PASSION?
...I do MISS spending time with my friends, talking about anything and everything. BUT I can't seem to drag myself out of the house during my spare time? Am I just content to see them ONLINE?
...I do, I do want to slim down BUT I just can't seem to do it. No matter how hard I try...well, Im such a YOYO! Universe, I want a bikini bodeeeehhhh!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home