My Cup Runneth Over.
I am so blessed.
I thank God for the wonderful (sometimes not so wonderful life). For my family. For my Friends. For my boyfriend (with whom I am so so so so so much in love with!). For my livelihood. For everything.
I thank God for the 23 years he has given me.
Hindi lang naman ako mashado excited sa boitdei ko noh?
Just came home from a special date with Duane. We ate dinner at Galleria Suites. Hehehehe. Busog! Sobra!
A great night of good food, good company and good laughs :)
Advanced happy birthday to me!!!!
I thank God for the wonderful (sometimes not so wonderful life). For my family. For my Friends. For my boyfriend (with whom I am so so so so so much in love with!). For my livelihood. For everything.
I thank God for the 23 years he has given me.
Hindi lang naman ako mashado excited sa boitdei ko noh?
Just came home from a special date with Duane. We ate dinner at Galleria Suites. Hehehehe. Busog! Sobra!
A great night of good food, good company and good laughs :)
Advanced happy birthday to me!!!!

2 Comments:
At September 14, 2004 at 9:59:00 AM GMT+8 ,
kaye said...
Hi Didi! :) Happy Birthday!! :)
At September 18, 2004 at 6:45:00 PM GMT+8 ,
gladys said...
haaaaaa birthday! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home