Officially Missing you.
I hate it when I miss him. Duane and I have not seen each other for almost 3 weeks now due to our busy schedules. I have a tendency to get really bugnutin...kaya mejo nagkakapikunan kme talaga.
I miss him so much that I have been dreaming of him for teh past 2-3 nights.
Hahaha! Cheezy!
And I'll be leaving for Bacolod for the Masskara festival next weekend. Kaya I've been bugging him for us to see each other this weekend.
At least we got to talk last night, kahit na nagkukulitan at nagaasaran lang.
I miss you so so much Duane!
I miss him so much that I have been dreaming of him for teh past 2-3 nights.
Hahaha! Cheezy!
And I'll be leaving for Bacolod for the Masskara festival next weekend. Kaya I've been bugging him for us to see each other this weekend.
At least we got to talk last night, kahit na nagkukulitan at nagaasaran lang.
I miss you so so much Duane!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home