Hermit Retreat
I will be leaving for Palawan on Friday. No TV, No cellphone (smart lng kc ang may cellsite dun), No internet.
What joy. Finally, the peace and quiet I have been longing for!!! No suppliers, no clients, no vosses!!! But no bebe and no kids (again!).
I guess those are the things that make the trip incomplete. I wish the kids stayed on in Coron. Para naabutan ko sila dun. Para kasama ko sila dun. But they got bored already and decided to go back to manila. Of course, I still couldn't spend as much time with them now since I have TONS of work, stuff to do before I take my leave. Bad trip. You can't have it all can you?
Well, of course, there's duane. I know he will be missing me a LOT. Naks! Confident! Aba feel na feel ko sa kapit nya sa akin noh ;p Im sure I will be wishing that he was with me to enjoy the experience. Love you Duaney!
With all the time given to me, to enjoy and to relax, I would be able to rethink some things over. Some very important things. But maybe its just a vacation I need to be able to RE-fuel brand power...
What joy. Finally, the peace and quiet I have been longing for!!! No suppliers, no clients, no vosses!!! But no bebe and no kids (again!).
I guess those are the things that make the trip incomplete. I wish the kids stayed on in Coron. Para naabutan ko sila dun. Para kasama ko sila dun. But they got bored already and decided to go back to manila. Of course, I still couldn't spend as much time with them now since I have TONS of work, stuff to do before I take my leave. Bad trip. You can't have it all can you?
Well, of course, there's duane. I know he will be missing me a LOT. Naks! Confident! Aba feel na feel ko sa kapit nya sa akin noh ;p Im sure I will be wishing that he was with me to enjoy the experience. Love you Duaney!
With all the time given to me, to enjoy and to relax, I would be able to rethink some things over. Some very important things. But maybe its just a vacation I need to be able to RE-fuel brand power...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home