A Fat Girl's Diary

The oh-so many frustrations in life.

Friday, November 24

Thanksgiving

I stumbled upon fellow blogger Kaye's post for today on thanksgiving. I was inspired by it.

In the spirit of seeing the good amongst the crappy things that one has in life, here is my list of things I am thankful for (in random order):

1. the roof above my head
2. the clothes on my body
3. the shoes on my feet (ehem, mostly slippers...)
4. the food i eat (more than 3x a day in fact)
5. my Mom ( a pillar of strength)
6. my siblings, all 5 of them
7. my job (although I rant about it every single day)
8. the Internet connection at home
9. my friends (I won't mention them cuz I might miss out on someone)
10. safe travel everyday
11. my bestest boyfriend, Duane
12. Cris Tsuper and Nicole Giala who keep me entertained in the FX to work
13. my bosses (both past and present)
14. my colleagues (Ang team na Walang Katulad!)
15. our househelp
16. our pets
17. Good health (no life threatening diseases...yet)
18. ETC and Lifestyle Network
19. Friendster
20. Yahoo! Messenger (and meebo...ehehehe)

and the list goes on and on and on.

Lord, thank you for all that you have showered upon me. Some made me smile, laugh. Some made me cry, and complain endlessly. But I do know that you have some twisted purpose for all of these...which I may not understand at the moment.

I do thank you Lord, for each morning I wake up to.

Maraming Salamat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home