Tagged by Gracie: I AM Didi
I WANT...to be with Duane.
I HAVE...the MOST supportive parents and the BEST support system (a.k.a. friends)
I WISH...Duane was here OR I was with him.
I HATE...myself sometimes.
I FEAR...losing my loved ones three (too).
I SEARCH...for my purpose in life.
I WONDER...will I ever get THE job in Dubai?
I REGRET...being bratinella
I LOVE...good meaningful conversations over good food.
I ALWAYS...try my best to look at the brighter side of life. I said I try.
I AM NOT...hard to please
I DANCE...whenever no one is watching.
I SING...when I am super happy.
I CRY...when the waves of sadness does damage.
I WRITE... whenever I get the chance
I WON...nothing spectacular just yet...
I AM CONFUSED...with what I should do with my career.
I NEED...this vacation. Badly.
I SHOULD...live and love the simple life.
THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS...Sarap matulog sa weather na to. Zzzzz.
I HAVE...the MOST supportive parents and the BEST support system (a.k.a. friends)
I WISH...Duane was here OR I was with him.
I HATE...myself sometimes.
I FEAR...losing my loved ones three (too).
I SEARCH...for my purpose in life.
I WONDER...will I ever get THE job in Dubai?
I REGRET...being bratinella
I LOVE...good meaningful conversations over good food.
I ALWAYS...try my best to look at the brighter side of life. I said I try.
I AM NOT...hard to please
I DANCE...whenever no one is watching.
I SING...when I am super happy.
I CRY...when the waves of sadness does damage.
I WRITE... whenever I get the chance
I WON...nothing spectacular just yet...
I AM CONFUSED...with what I should do with my career.
I NEED...this vacation. Badly.
I SHOULD...live and love the simple life.
THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS...Sarap matulog sa weather na to. Zzzzz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home