OMG!!!!! Anthony Bourdain is HERE!!!!
If you are a fan of Kitchen Confidential and No Reservations on Discovery Travel & Living, you must be pretty stoked to know that HE is here as in here, here: doing an episode on the PHILIPPINES!!!!
Rumor has it that the episode will be in the new season of No Reservations and will be shown in the US in January of next year. So those of you who can't wait, just keep yourselves updated through the ever reliable YouTube.
Sigh. I just wish I had stalking powers right now. I would have had our books signed. Major sayang.
But I can't wait for the episode!!! Soooooooo excited!
Rumor has it that the episode will be in the new season of No Reservations and will be shown in the US in January of next year. So those of you who can't wait, just keep yourselves updated through the ever reliable YouTube.
Sigh. I just wish I had stalking powers right now. I would have had our books signed. Major sayang.
But I can't wait for the episode!!! Soooooooo excited!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home