The Lola is still a Lola
The holidays is filled with reunions/get-togethers left and right, front, back and center...But my body can't handle the late nights at all. I would if I could get the chance to re-charge with at least 8 hours of sleep the day after. Or else I'd definitely be useless the following day.
But unfortunately, since I do enjoy getting to work extremely early (average 730AM everyday) to beat the commuting rush (I do hate the lines and the traffic you know), I must get up early and leave the house equally early.
I love my friends and getting the chance to catch up with the many stories missed. However, this one little heart este body cannot handle the hours. My body longs for the sleep it needs. Plus, the cool weather is not helping at all. With this kind of weather, all you want to do is curl up under the blankets and sleep or maybe watch TV or maybe have a mug of hot chocolate.
Oh my, I am just 27 and am feeling like an old lady!
Hehehe! Am I the only one like this? Or do I have fellow lolas out there?
But unfortunately, since I do enjoy getting to work extremely early (average 730AM everyday) to beat the commuting rush (I do hate the lines and the traffic you know), I must get up early and leave the house equally early.
I love my friends and getting the chance to catch up with the many stories missed. However, this one little heart este body cannot handle the hours. My body longs for the sleep it needs. Plus, the cool weather is not helping at all. With this kind of weather, all you want to do is curl up under the blankets and sleep or maybe watch TV or maybe have a mug of hot chocolate.
Oh my, I am just 27 and am feeling like an old lady!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home